Monday, March 04, 2013

From Coconuts to the Canal Room

Just got back from an amazing, relaxing, invigorating trip to the Dominican Republic! Got to practice my Spanish, eat fresh coconuts and mangoes, meet some awesome people (the Canadians head there en masse this time of year!), lay on the beach, kayak and snorkel, even learned to scuba dive (ok it was in the 4 foot pool...but I'm getting braver!) It was perfect for escaping the frigid Northeast for a bit. But I'm back, and happy to be! Come check out my tan (stop laughing) on Friday, March 22 when I join two of my great friends and artists Ki-Yo and Gina Kim for a super fun video release show!

Cassandra, Ki-yo, Gina Kim VIDEO RELEASE PARTY!
Friday, March 22
7-10 pm
The Canal Room (285 West Broadway at Canal St, NYC)
$12 advance tickets, $15 at door
21+
Canal Room's 90's Dance Party at 10 pm included with price of admission!

PEEP THE VIDEOS:
CASSANDRA "Just Being Myself"
KI-YO "Spend My Life With You"
GINA KIM "Dance With It" (co-written by Cassandra)

RSVP ON FACEBOOK HERE and as always, bring your posse for the music, drinks, and in this case, gettin' down to "Baby Got Back" afterwards. See you there!

Official Website- Music Videos, Music, Photos, and more!
JustBeingMyself.me

Download Cassandra JUST BEING MYSELF on iTunes
Purchase Cassandra Kubinski CDs at CDBaby.com

     

No comments:

Post a Comment